|Saturday, January 3rd
7:30am to 4pm
16 Upton Drive
Wilmington, MA 01887
Tuesday, January 6th
Friday, January 9th
|Friday, January 9th
8am to 5pm
310 Hubert Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
Wednesday, January 21st
Saturday, January 24th
EPA Lead-Safe Renovator Certification Training Course
Enforcement officers from the Environmental Protection Agency have been visiting job sites in U.S. area and checking out to make certain companies working on dwellings constructed before 1978 are properly certified.
Contractors caught do work without the proper Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification face up a loaded fine of $37,500 per day. We encourage occupants that own a house constructed before 1978 to make certain their contractor is properly certified by the EPA and accredited by the State to work on their home.
If you’re searching qualified contractors, we encourage you to employ a member of the Lead Safe Certified.
EPA Lead Safety
- EPA RRP Certified Renovator Training – Lead Safety Course
- EPA Lead Safe Certification – EPA Class
- EPA Lead Certification Training Classes – EPA RRP Course
- Lead Based Paint Certification – EPA Lead Training
- EPA RRP Renovator Training Course – Lead Certification Class